В интернете на английском языке из относящихся к теме феминизма есть книга "Sexual contract",
Carole Pateman (born 11 December 1940) FBA is a British feminist and political theorist. She is known as a critic of liberal democracy.
I was born in the village of Maresfield in Sussex, England. I attended the village school and was a beneficiary of the great British reforms of the 1940s when I passed the "11 plus" examination and was able to go on to an academic education at the Lewes County Grammar School for Girls. However, I left school at age sixteen, with eight “O levels”, and worked at a series of low-grade clerical jobs before being accepted, in 1963, at Ruskin College, an independent adult education school in Oxford for working class students with no formal educational requirements. I studied economics, politics, history and sociology. During that period, many Ruskin students sat for the Oxford University Post-Graduate Diploma in Political Science and Economics; I was the only woman who sat for the examination (in 1965) and obtained a distinction. I won a place at Oxford University (at Lady Margaret Hall, then a women's college), and read Politics, Philosophy and Economics (PPE) for my BA and stayed at Oxford for my D. Phil.
My career since then has been international; I have taught on three continents. From 1991-94 I was the first woman President of the International Political Science Association. In 1988-89 I was the inaugural holder of the Kirsten Hesselgren Professorship of the Swedish Council for Research in the Humanities and Social Sciences, and from 1993-2000 I was an Adjunct Professor at the Research School of Social Sciences, Australian National University.
Among my public lectures are the Jefferson Memorial Lectures, UC Berkeley (1985), the Sir Douglas Robb Lectures, the Auckland University, New Zealand (1993), the John Rees Memorial Lecture, the University of Wales (1995), and the Gunnar Myrdal Lecture, Stockholm University, Sweden (1996).
I hold honorary doctorates from the Australian National University, the National University of Ireland and Helsinki University. I am a fellow of the Australian Academy of Social Sciences (1980), the American Academy for Arts and Sciences (1996)and the British Academy (2007).
I joined the Department of Political Science at the University of California in Los Angeles in January 1990 and during 2006-08 I was Research Professor at Cardiff University, UK.
Associate Editor, Journal of Political Philosophy
Series Editor of The Ethikon Series in Comparative Ethics: See the Ethikon website for information about the Ethikon Institute and the books published in the Series. Our most recent book is Poverty and Morality: Religious and Secular Perspectives, (Ed) William A. Galston and Peter H. Hoffenberg, Cambridge University Press, 2010
Also now available: Islamic Political Ethics (ed.) S. Hashmi, Princeton University Press; Confucian Political Ethics (ed.) D. Bell, Princeton University Press; and Christian Political Ethics (ed.), J. Coleman, Princeton University Press
Editorial Board Memberships include:
The British Journal of Political Science
Gender, Work and Organization
Journal of Political Ideologies
Revista Brasileira de Ciкncia Politicos
International Advisory Board membership includes:
Basic Income Studies
Redescriptions (formerly FinnishYearbook of Political Thought)
Since 1994 I have been a Member of the International Advisory Board of the Swedish Collegium for Advanced Study in the Social Sciences
In 2012 she was awarded the Johan Skytte Prize in Political Science.
- Pateman, Carole (1970). Participation and democratic theory. Cambridge England: Cambridge University Press. ISBN 9780521290043.
- Pateman, Carole (1979). The problem of political obligation: a critical analysis of liberal theory. Chichester New York: Wiley. ISBN 9780471996996.
- Pateman, Carole (1985). The problem of political obligation: a critique of liberal theory. Cambridge: Polity in association with Blackwell.ISBN 9780745601359.
- Pateman, Carole (1988). The sexual contract. Cambridge: Polity Press. ISBN 9780745604329.
- Pateman, Carole (1989). The disorder of women: democracy, feminism, and political theory. Stanford, California: Stanford University Press.ISBN 9780804717656.
- Pateman, Carole; Dowding, Keith; Goodin, Robert E. (2004). Justice and democracy: essays for Brian Barry. Cambridge New York: Cambridge University Press. ISBN 9780521836951.
- Pateman, Carole; Mills, Charles W. (2007). Contract and domination. Cambridge: Polity Press. ISBN 9780745640044.
- Pateman, Carole; Sawer, Marian (1980). Australasian Political Studies Association directory of women political scientists 1980. Canberra: Australasian Political Studies Association. OCLC 220934996.
- Pateman, Carole; Goodnow, Jacqueline (1985). Women, social science and public policy. Sydney London: Allen & Unwin. ISBN 9780868616858.
- Pateman, Carole; Lyndon Shanley, Mary (1991). Feminist interpretations and political theory. University Park: Pennsylvania State University Press.ISBN 9780271007427.
- Pateman, Carole; Murray, Matthew C. (2012). Basic income worldwide horizons of reform. Houndmills, Basingstoke New York, New York: Palgrave Macmillan. ISBN 9780230285422.
- Pateman, Carole; Gross, Elizabeth (2014). Feminist challenges: social and political theory (2nd ed.). London: Routledge. ISBN 9781138000681. Original printed in 1986.
Chapters in books
- Pateman, Carole (2003), "Freedom and democratization: why basic income is preferred to basic capital", in Dowding, Keith; de Wispelaere, Jurgen; White, Stuart, The ethics of stakeholding, New York: Palgrave Macmillan, pp. 130–148, ISBN 9781403905802.
- Pateman, Carole (guest editor) (1983). Australian Journal of Political Science (formerly "Politics"), special issue: political theory (Taylor and Francis) 18 (2): 1–2.
- The Equivalent of the Right to Land, Life, and Liberty? Democracy and the Idea of a Basic Income
Информация взята из википедии и с страницы Кэроль на сайте университета Калифорнии в Лос-Анджелесе: http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/polisci/faculty/pateman/